Meet: Steven Onoja - Creative Consultant, Photographer, and Gentleman Of The Week


I thought hard about this and I've created another ritual for every week. You know I've got the “Look Of The Week” and “Beauty Of The Week” where I select style and beauty inspirations for the new week. Yes, I want to create one for the Gents out there. To launch this new category is Steven Onoja.

I was browsing on Instagram for style inspirations and I stumbled upon his page. His page was lit. He is a Creative Consultant and Photographer. I mean, his style is urban, so he knows how to deliver sartorial looks that fit his shiny dark skin. Corporate or casual, he knows what to bring to the table.

So on this note, ladies, check out your man crush!














A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on





I think sometimes it's ok to put things on the sidelines, even if they are important to you, and focus on what is in front of you. I have yet to go through even one single photo from few weeks trip since I've been home... which is weird for me. But it's ok; I'm at peace with it. I want to get to editing them, but I have been so focused on enjoying home life and growing as a man which is more important at the moment. Life is constantly ebbing and flowing; priorities are always shifting in and out of focus, But... I pray that the 'end goal' of my life is always at the forefront of my mind! I work hard to keep it fixated in my mind each day, so that I know with certainty that I am walking towards it. Everything else flows in and out like the tide. @eastdane || @moodsbymark. #StevenOnoja #EastDane #NYC #Mensfashion
A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on









View this post on Instagram

A lovely evening spent with friends. I couldn’t be happier to be back with @Josephabboud for the fourth season. Before the show, we all met up at the south sea port dressed in sophisticated, elegant menswear collection for Joseph abboud FW 19, mix them all up, and these gentle, unassuming pastels pack quite the punch. New York proved that in an age where trend move at such pace, fashion’s heritage must be celebrated but modernized. The collection has stepped out of the shadow of 20’s Wall Street and straight into the contemporary style renaissance, exploring new cuts and fabrics. Sportswear, while still present, has been refined, sitting seamlessly among the most luxurious collections. Rich fabric with classic style codes to create the perfect shield against. Shot by: @selwyn.ramos. #StevenOnoja #HeritageofStyle #NYFWM
A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on




View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on







View this post on Instagram

Life is beautiful experience. But let me tell you something, it starts with curiosity, then we’re told to behave and stop being curious by doing mundane things in the world that no one truly supports but only tolerated because we think we have to. To be born you have to work most of your life in a needless job that produces water for the planet to get you shelter, food and entertainment. Our communities collapse yet our wealth and tech increases. When was the last time you took the time to have a naturally conversation with a stranger on the street? I’m not to say this is it. We still enjoy and there’s still lot of humanity on his planet, I get to witness this is all the time, in large cities to small villages. But as curious and intelligent beings we should not stop becoming that too become something heartless, destructive and uncaring. I think you can learn a lot from a child in which it shows its vulnerabilities and curiosity. Shot by: @xxjmitch.
A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on





View this post on Instagram

@JosephCarrWines has chosen to celebrate my journey and I'm glad to share. At 18, I was fearful like a mad man that I wouldn't know how to get to where I wanted to be. But now that I'm doing what I love, I realize it's much more about liking who you are when you get to where you want to be. Don't settle for anything less. Life is far too short to just be ok, though some days it's all you can be. I'm in my late 20's and its all I can do to keep my youth in check. Work harder, take better care of myself, prepare to be a good husband and father (if life sees fit to grant it) and keep myself grounded. Now, I come from a far from perfect place, and I'm far from a perfect person, but it's been such a whirlwind to go from point A to point B. My favorite part about all of this is my ability to connect with others, I am learning new stories, difficulties, advice and inspiration on a daily basis from you! So, If you want! Tell me about yourself a bit down below! Your job, where you're from, 'bout your ambitions, fears, etc. Shot by: @gavindoran. #StevenOnoja #SharetheJourney
A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on





View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Steven Onoja (@stevenonoja) on



Previous Post Next Post