Toke Makinwa Shows Off Butt in New Photos


Nigerian TV host, vlogger, lifestyle entrepreneur, radio personality, and author has recently released some sizzling pictures that will leave you drooling. We see her in black see-through leggings and a tube bra.

She branded the pictures as “Arts,” the “On Becoming” author also stated that the motives behind the picture were about being comfortable and not conforming to any standards.

See more Photos Below



View this post on Instagram

This was not meant to be part of the shoot, this shot was a test one. @felixcrown was trying to get the right light and he got this shot and all I could think of was art. Being comfortable in who I am, not conforming to any standards , feeling confident and loving a new season. Things are changing, I’ve come so far from the girl that was unsure to the grown woman taking charge, running businesses, dreaming big and it won’t stop. Thought to usher you in to the month of July feeling how I am feeling, I hope you stand out and make your own rules, I hope you fall only to get right up to do it again, i hope you win ❤️ To my creative team @dami_oke @anitabrows @bernardsmiless I love you all like I love my bum 😂😂😂😂😂 Aterrrrrrrsssssssss in Risky’s voice, kizzzz it.
A post shared by Toke Makinwa (@tokemakinwa) on
Previous Post Next Post